BlackLogic VPN was founded in Canada in 2006. These are the quick stats:
- reliable server-connectivity
- clients: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
- no downloadlimit
- filesharing only on dutch servers
- money back: 7 days (only if the service was unavailable)
- PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, SSTP
- 128-256 bit AES
- providerlogs? yes, „security logs“
- 350 servers
The Price of Blacklogic VPN:
- 12 months: $8.00
- 1 month: $15.00
- Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union
Its service spans over 350 servers located in Canada, England, Germany, the USA, the Netherlands, Russia, and the Czech Republic. Package prices vary between 8 and 50 US dollars a month.
What makes BlackLogic unique is the range of systems and devices it covers: Windows, MacOS, Linus, iOS, Android, some Nokia devices as well as DD-WRT routers can all benefit from its 128-2048 encryption service. It is also notable that BlackLogic does not keep any provider logs.
The downside: it does not suppport OpenVPN and service activation can take up to several days.